Our Trusted Salon & Spa Product Partners
We connect our Mission with product development by using what we define to be green ingredients whenever possible.
At Aveda, our goal is to ensure our products will benefit our guests through exceptional performance, while we deliver our continued promise of environmental and social responsibility.
Aveda’s products are formulated without parabens, phthalates and sodium lauryl sulfate.
We work hard to ensure that ecological and cultural diversity is represented by responsibly sourcing key ingredients from different habitats all over the world.
Through fair compensation, we positively impact the people and economies from which some of our products’ ingredients are sourced.
Aveda firmly believes that we will succeed in our goal by striving to use what we call green ingredients in our products whenever possible. Our definition of a green ingredient requires that it meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Naturally derived, which we define to be those for which more than 50% of the molecule comes from a plant, non-petroleum mineral, water, or some other natural source.
- Certified organic.
- Sourced from sustainable or renewable plant-based origins, and does not negatively impact the ecosystems from which they are sourced.
To Aveda, continued progress and improvement in the number of green ingredients we use in our products is an essential part of ensuring we honor our Mission commitment to care for the world we live in.
- Since 2000, Aveda has substantially increased our purchases of organic raw herbal ingredients and organic essential oils from 20%-25% of total tonnage to more than 90% for both while also increasing our total tonnage significantly. The exact percentage varies slightly from year to year due to product mix and availability of certified ingredients.
- Aveda has established Soil to Bottle™ traceability for certain key ingredients, which allows Aveda to progressively document and expand the source of these ingredients while promoting quality through its supply chain.
- Aveda’s development of its exclusive Babassu Betaine technology is part of its efforts to develop and use sustainable plant-based alternatives to replace the use of petrochemicals whenever possible.
- All of Aveda’s essential oils are processed in an environmentally responsible manner through steam distillation
SALON & SPA PACKAGESSave on your next treatment with us by indulging in one of our packages. They never expire and can be used across multiple visits.
It mirrors your mood. It matches your mindset. It moves as you do, freely.
Your hair is an important messenger to the world, and so you must care for it, exquisitely. That is the raison d’être behind Kérastase, originator of luxury hair care. We believe hair is more than something you wear every day. It is an individual expression of the way you live, and the way you want to live.
Inspired by our intimate acquaintance with the personal nature of hair care, Kérastase provides customized tools for exceptional hair.
Created especially for professional colourists and their clients, Pureology is a salon haircare brand unlike any other. Our highly concentrated ZEROSULFATE® shampoos and the exclusive ANTIFADECOMPLEX® help colour-treated hair retain its fresh-from-the-salon vibrancy with every use, while our 100% VEGAN, Dual Benefit Formulas provide custom care for every hair type.
We invite you to learn more, and immerse yourself in the world of Pureology:
- Experience our complete range of colour care systems and stylers
- Discover why Pureology is the first choice of colourists and clients who love their haircolour
- Learn how our commitment to sustainability sets us apart from all others